THE CASTELLO FARMS
The water mill originally used for the production of white flour restored in 2018 has a family crest that dates back to 1791. Surrounded on one side by the stream Grana and on the other side by the canal that operated the wheel is like an amazing green island.
The still functioning wheel will produce electricity, the old shed has been transformed into a bright glassed-in salon with a view of the castle and the mountains.
Next to Mulino the ancient house of the miller’s family, in spring 2019 it will host an apartment called LA MOLINAIA.
A private pool for the two apartments will be ready in May 2019.
Is located just below the castle walls, from the entrance 1 Km. of private road through woods and vineyards. Altitude 500 mt. approximately. In the main building there is the common living room and three apartments, in a smaller building facing one more apartment:
TINAGGIO, LA VECCHIA, and the GUEST ROOM, CRAVOT
For history and architecture it is one of the most interesting rural building of the feud Malingri, built in 1500 on a medieval tower that probably constituted the most advanced defense of the castle ‘in a panoramic position overlooking the plain. Surrouded by flowery meadows, in the garden the well with the historic plaque dedicated to King Emanuele Filiberto (1690) and the bread oven. Behind the farmhouse the pool of 20 meters. in full sun all day. Apartments:
VITE, TORRE e COLONNE
in the heart of the estate, 700 mt. private road from entrance through forests and vineyards. A two buildings farm with stone roof and arkade and two apartments in the main building and the cottage of the oven. Surrounded by meadows and vineyards located about 300 mt. from the pool. Altitude 400 mt. View over the plains and the mountains and Castle. Apartments:
MANGIATOIA, POZZO e FORNO